LAST UPDATED ON [5 MARCH 2020]
We use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that most major websites write to your hard drive for record keeping purposes when you visit them. Cookies allow us to measure activity on the web site and to improve your user experience, for example by remembering your passwords and viewing preferences, thus allowing you to visit various member-only parts of the web site without re-registering. Cookies are used by us to measure activity on the website and make improvements and updates based on which areas are popular and which are not.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
2.2. We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies.We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. This type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
3. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. This is standard in the Internet industry. We do not control these cookies, and these cookies are not subject to our privacy policies.
4. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
If you opt out from receiving targeted advertising, this does not mean that you will receive less advertising when you use our Service. This just means that the advertising you see will not be as customised to you.
5. MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Useful information about cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Thirstday Pte. Ltd
68 Circular Road #02-01